Here are our top 5 tips for healthy hair:1. Start from the inside - Eat nutrients that nourish your hair:
- Whole grains are rich in niacin, pantothenic acid, folic acid, B6, and B12 which stimulate hair follicles, giving healthy, shiny, and strong hair. You can also try Quinoa.
- Salmon: Another source of vitamin Bs, provides omega-3 fatty acids, which your body requires, to grow healthy hair and keep them from becoming brittle. For a vegetarian alternative, you can try adding walnuts, avocado and pumpkin seeds to your diet
- Eggs: Enjoy an omelette for biotin, which keeps hair healthy by stimulating new cell growth. Eggs are also an excellent source of protein, the main component of your locks
- Lentils: In addition to protein, zinc, and biotin, these legumes contain iron. They can help with circulation to ensure that your hair follicles are well supplied with oxygen
2. Take a good supplement - If your diet isn't supplying you with enough nutrition, a vitamin supplement could make a world of difference. Look for a multivitamin that contains biotin, vitamin C and B vitamins that support hair health.
3. Massage your scalp - this will stimulate hair follicles. Try using Coconut oil - it contains vitamins and essential fatty acids which help nourish the scalp and removes sebum build-up from hair follicles
4. Don't use chemicals - Too many hair styling products can do a lot of damage, so stay clear or use only once in a while
5. Limit use of hair dryer and straighteners - don't abuse your hair with heating tools. They will dry hair out and the heat will make the hair more brittle
By looking after your body from the inside you will see a positive difference on the outside.
Change your life now at www.myvitaminbox.com